FemaleRappers.NET 

Lil Kim

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of sunenasol2 sunenasol2 8 months ago.

• Author
    sunenasol2
    Participant

ok on twitter saw Lil Kim your carreer’s dead. The disrespect of woman towards eacthother…Granted I can agree once Lil kim took it all off it changed what is expected of a woman in hip hop..isssh Brat tried to get sexier…But let’s not allow Men to pin us against eachother while they suck eachother. Literally… cuz its goin down. Woman lets repect the artist before Us.. isssh ladies First was hot…can u imagine women in hiphop coming together…wew..we’d OWN hiphop especially as Black people..that’s who it belongs to. point blank period!!.oops..got a lil amped there. anyhow women let’s Stick together this time round…and OWN Yo isssh…especially yo publishing. Dont let a Man come and dictate what YOU should be doing. Stop hating on the next female..shit’s WACK!!

sunenasol2
    Participant

I was eating Sushi playin wit my c**chie..Wassup Girl, BROOKLYN!! dang really missing them days..Music Was wew! N.Y. da Mecca of AWWL Dis.

IggyAzaleaLove
    Participant

rap belongs to all people, not to just black people. That’s weird and backwards in time

sunenasol2
    Participant

RESPECT HIP HOP CReators..Lot of Black music was Stolen and still IS..let’s not pretend… You.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.